Before you lay your head down for the night please remember to give that tummy some attention. The side plank is another go-to for a challenging workout that targets your core, plus your shoulders and arms.
Follow these simple steps and add this to your nightly routine!
1. Start from push-up position.
2. Tighten abs.
3. Bring your right hand to the center, halfway between its starting position and your left hand.
4. Turn body to the left. Shift weight from toes to the outer side of your right foot, stacking your left foot on top of your right.
5. Lift left arm off floor.
6. Extend left arm toward ceiling in line with your shoulders. Body should form one, straight line from head to feet, sideways.
7. Look straight. Hold position for 10-30 seconds. Repeat 2-3 times.
8. Repeat on other side
I'm getting ready to do some now, will you join me? No seriously!!! Get down and get that body right!!!